Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's been going on....

Yesterday my new class Medical Terminology 2 started. I think it's going to be pretty much the same as Med. Term. 1 ... lots or memorization. I haven't actually done any of the homework yet lol..it isn't due for almost 2 weeks though. I think I'm going to start it tomorrow and try to finish it all this weekend since we don't have any plans. I would like to go to the movie "4 Christmases" this weekend though. It looks hilarious!

Nick and Elisa came up yesterday to visit and stay the night since Nick now has Tuesday's and Wednesday's off. We decided to tell them that I'm pregnant. We got a green bib from Babies R Us that says "My Uncle Loves Me". I was looking for one that says "I love my uncle" but the only ones they had that said that were pink and I wanted something gender neutral. Anyways we wrapped it up and told Nick we had an early Christmas present for him. He thought it was going to be a DVD. When he opened it he just stared at it (I don't think he even read it) and then he looked at me and said "She's not pregnant" (meaning Elisa) with this really confused look on his face lol. Then after a second he said "Wait YOUR pregnant?". When we told him yes he got all excited and freaked out! He can't wait to be an uncle again! He's already planning on getting a car seat for his truck haha.

I got a call today from that lady about the job I've been interviewing for. She want's me to come in AGAIN tomorrow at 11 am for about an hour. She wants to see my computer skills and how creative I am when it comes to designing flyers for the business. So we'll see how that goes. I'm kind of getting annoyed because this is the 3rd interview I've been in for. The first was 2 hours, the second was over an hour and now she says this one will last an hour! I'm nervous lol.

So far I've been feeling good. I'm a little over 5 weeks. Probably 5 weeks and like 2 days. I haven't had any morning sickness really but I have had some nausea. I do have an increased appetite and I have been getting frequent headaches. The bathroom is my new best friend because I now pee like a million times a day! It's weird because I'll be soooo tired at night and ready to go to bed but I'll lay there for ever, sometimes an hour or two trying to fall asleep! Maybe it's because I have so much on my mind and my mind is racing right now! I think I'll relax a lot after my appointment! It can't get here fast enough! Only 6 more days!! I keep praying non-stop that everything will go great at my appointment and that they'll be able to see the heart beat and that everything will look good! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ever since we lost Carson I've been praying A LOT. I've found a lot of strength in God. I mean I've always prayed and I went to church growing up but after moving out on my own I hadn't been in a long time (with the exception of Christmas Eve each year). I really want to find a Catholic church near by to go to. I think that will really help me out through out this pregnancy. I am putting everything in God's hands and feel like I should be going to church each Sunday. I'm going to look for some nearby churches onlin tomorrow. I'm not sure when the Catholic church masses are on base. I liked the Catholic church I went to with Christy and Tiffany but it was kind of far away so I'm hoping to find one in like Olympia. Or maybe we'll just look into the ones on base!

Well I better get off here Chris and I are going to watch the movie Maid of Honor. I ordered it off Netflix lol. Hope everyone has a great night!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey lady! I love your updates! I feel like I am there! I hope you get the job, and I hope that you can find a church near you AND I hope that things go good for you at your doctors appt! Keep me updated! I am not on CM as much anymore...it was just too hard...but we always have blogging! <3 ya! -Steph