Sunday, December 28, 2008

We get to be pregnant together!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a great time visiting our family. My parents had almost 3 feet of snow at their house! It was nice to have a white Christmas! I talked to Tiffany on Christmas Day and got some GREAT news!! She's pregnant! I am soooo excited for her and John. I couldn't be happier. I feel like I just got my positive pregnancy test all over again lol. I've been keeping them in my prayers, hoping that they would get pregnant VERY soon, so I am overjoyed that she is! She's due around the end of August and I'm due around the beginning of August! We're going to have so much fun being pregnant together! I'm continuing to keep her in my prayers and I just know that everything is going to go great for them! I have a feeling we're both going to have healthy babies! We sure deserve it...if I do say so myself lol :)

Right now I'm 9 weeks and 3 days. That's going by the due date of July 31st. I'm so excited that I'm starting my 3rd month. We get to find out what we're having at the end of Feb. so hopefully the time will go by fast lol. I can't wait to find out what this little bean is. I have a feeling it's a boy. Either way we'll be thrilled. All we want is a healthy baby :) I still need to figure out how to put a pregnancy ticker on my blog lol. I saw Tiffany's blog and she has one and it looks really cute!

Well I just wanted to update everyone since I haven't been online in over a week! I hope everyone had a great Christmas or holiday season!! 2009 has some amazing things in store! I have a feeling it's going to be a GREAT year!!

1 comment:

Rachael Tam said...

I know that I am a complete stranger but I happened upon your blog today and spent the entire day reading it. You are an amazing woman and I was so excited to read that your friend was expecting. I am definitely keeping your little bean and your friends bean in my thoughts and prayers!