Friday, December 19, 2008

Angels taken too soon...

An Angel in the book of life,
Wrote down this baby's birth,
And whispered as she closed the book,
Too beautiful for Earth!
I saw that poem on a website. It was in a video tribute to sweet little Caylee Anthony. My heart is breaking for her family. I can't imagine what they are going through. How could anyone kill a sweet innocent child? Personally I believe her mother did it, and I hope she some day opens up and actually tells the truth so maybe her family can get some kind of closure. Caylee has touched so many lives across the country. I've prayed for her since the day I first heard about her story. I hope her family can somehow make it through this tough holiday season. May angels lead you in Caylee!
That poem also reminds me of Carson. I know he didn't get to be here with us for long but I understand that he was needed up in Heaven. I now can say that I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Carson is now our gaurdian angel and is watching over his mommy, daddy and little brother or sister.
My pregnancy is still going well. I'm 8 weeks and 1 day. The "morning" sickness has been horrible! I hope it passes soon! I'm excited for my next doctor's appointment but it's not until Jan. 15th. We should be able to hear the baby's heart beat by then so that's VERY exciting! We'll also be having another ultrasound. You never get tired of those lol.
Our weather here has been pretty bad lately. We've got a few inches of snow but TONS of ice. We're supposed to have a bad storm starting Saturday and going into Sunday morning. I just hope the weather gets better and the roads aren't too icy. We're supposed to go to my aunts for dinner on Christmas eve then after dinner to my parents house. We wont be able to go if the weather doesn't get better.
Well I just wanted to give everyone an update on everything. I'm gonna head to bed I'm exhausted. Hopefully everyone has a great weekend and try to stay warm!!

No comments: