Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pregnancy Tickers

I've been trying to put a pregnancy ticker in one of my blogs but for some reason it wont show up after I post it so I'm obviously doing something wrong haha. Who knows!! There are so many neat ones it's hard to decide which one to use lol.

Today Tiffany and I are going to Target and Ross so she can shop for some church clothes lol. We're going to church tomorrow which I'm pretty excited about because I've been feeling guilty for not going! Before I meet up with Tiffany I'm going to hang out with Erin for a while. We're going to stop by Babies R Us and the store! I'm glad I have something to do today!! Chris is watching football all day so I'm glad I don't have to sit at home haha.

Well I'm gonna go get ready to go meet up with Erin...Maybe tonight I'll figure out how to put a ticker on my blog. I'll ask Tiffany...she's smart and she'll know how to do it lol Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!

No comments: