Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6 weeks

Today I'm 6 weeks!! I'm so excited! I've been feeling great (besides some morning sickness and ALWAYS being hungry). Tomorrow are my appointments that I've been waiting soooooo long for! I'm more excited now than nervous. I'm feeling really positive about this pregnancy! I'm sure as soon as I'm in the waiting room tomorrow I'll be just as nervous as ever though. Chris gets to come with me to both of my appointments so that's a relief! He's also really positive about this pregnancy. He thinks everything will work out just fine. I'm starting to feel that way too which is nice because I seem to not be stressing out AS much. I think after my appointment tomorrow I will be able to relax and really not stress out. I just want to see that little heart beating away! I'm still keeping Tiffany in my prayers every night. I really hope she gets her positive pregnancy test soon! She'll be a GREAT mom! Well I just wanted to post an update. I'll make another post tomorrow after my appointments and fill everyone in on how it went. We'll also discuss a game plan tomorrow with my high risk OB about appointments and how often I need to come in and what not and what medications I'm going to be on so I'll be sure to keep everyone updated! Hope everyone has a great night!!!

No comments: