Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday...

Yesterday my mom and I got up at 4:30 to go shopping. I was VERY disappointed to be honest. We left many stores empty handed which wasn't expected! I didn't even spend $100.00 so it's got me thinking that maybe next year I wont be getting up so early to go shopping lol. Today we went to the mall to do some more shopping and actually found more good deals there than we did on Friday. After the mall we went to Ross and my mom was looking for some jeans. I acutally found a pair of maternity jeans that were cute (not like my other ones) and some warmer long sleeved maternity shirts. I wasn't going to buy them but my dad said I should because the jeans were the only pair there (in that color) and they didnt have too many long sleeved shirts and all I have left over from my last pregnancy is tee shirts. I was afraid I'd "jinx" myself if I bought maternity clothes this early but my mom said that wouldn't happen lol so I'm hoping she's right! I can't wait to wear them! I've been feeling good lately. I haven't really been sick like I was when I was pregnant with Carson. Sometimes I feel sick to my stomach but if I do it never lasts long. It's so weird how every pregnancy is so different. I'm excited that tomorrow is December 1st. December 10th can't get here fast enough! Hopefully everything will go well :) Anyways just wanted to write a quick update. I'm going to head to bed! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait until the 10th either! lol- Let us know how it goes!!!!!