Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trying to stay positive

Me and Ashley (and baby Austin)



Last night we went out to dinner with the Woodruff's. It went well and we had a lot of fun. I'm sad that they're moving :( It was a little easier to be around Ashley than I expected, although it was still really hard. She looks sooo cute with her belly! I can't wait until it's my turn!!! I think the hardest part of the evening was all the baby talk non-stop. It was pretty much all we talked about. I really hope that November is our month because I am sooooo ready to be pregnant again. I think one reason I'm so jealous of her, is I never got the big ol' belly ( I was barley showing with Carson) and I never got to feel him kick. I felt him move a couple times but never a kick. My plan right now is to just stay positive and not stress about getting pregnant (because that will only make it harder). I'm trying to focus on school and losing weight to keep my mind off things. I have Tiffany to blame (well more like thank) for my addiction to babycenter.com. It's great!! I love the TTC groups. It's so nice to know that there's other people out there going through the same thing. I'm excited to hang out with Tiffany this week! Maybe we'll hit up Boarders :) Well I better get off the computer. I haven't done anything all morning so I better get started on my homework. After Chris is done watching football we have to go get his hair cut. Other than that we're just having a lazy Sunday. Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg she's sooo huge! Haha Look at the baby bump! How adorable! Last time I saw her she had a little tiny one!!