Saturday, November 8, 2008

My day with Brent and Tiffany


Last Wednesday Tiffany came down for the day to hang out with Brent and I. We ran some errands and had lunch at Panera (it was sooo good!). As you can see in the picture Brent really liked the lemon from Tiffany's drink haha He made that face every time he tried it but he wouldn't put it down. I had a lot of fun watching Brent last week. It made me want a baby even more haha. Having him gave Tiffany and I a great reason to go to Babies R Us so we spent some time looking at all the neat baby stuff and saying like a million times "I can't wait to get pregnant". lol We got some vitamins called Origin for Women and I'm excited to try them. They're supposed to help you get pregnant faster....we'll see. I haven't started taking them yet because I don't want to get too much folic acid so I'm waiting to talk to my doctor and see if it's okay to take my other vitamins with it. Hopefully these vitamins will be some kind of miracle drug and Tiffany and I will be knocked up this month! haha
This month is already starting to get tough for me and it's only the beginning of the month! I talked to Ashley and she understands why I wont be going to her baby shower. I'm so lucky she's so understanding. Of course she wasn't mad or anything. I'm going to go shopping this week for a baby gift though. She's registered at a few places so I'll probably check out Target and see what I can find. I swear EVERYONE and their dog is pregnant! I just found out that Chris' cousin LeighAnne is pregnant and my cousin's wife Jessica is pregnant. That makes 4 total cousins who are pregnant. NOT FAIR. Everyone keeps telling me that my time will come and blah blah but I wish it would hurry up and be MY turn. Maybe I'm just stressing so much because we got pregnant so fast with Carson. It took us only a little over 2 months and we didn't even know when I was ovulating or anything! This is our 2nd month trying so I'm praying that it happens just as fast. With no miscarriages and a healthy baby!
Tonight Chris has CQ. I hate when he has to work for 24 hours. Especially on a Saturday. I'm soooo freaking bored! In a little while I'm going to run to the commissary and pick him up some snacks and some Sushi (for me...YUM), then I'll go pick him up some Chinese and go have dinner with him. I'll probably hang out there for a little while then head home to watch some movies. Woo. So exciting for a Saturday night huh? Well I better get off here and go to the store. I'm starting to get hungry. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: