Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My upcoming interview...

Last week I sent my resume to a woman for a job at a weight loss clinic in Olympia. I got a call back today and I have an interview tomorrow at 3:00 pm. I am sooooooo excited! I would love to work at this weight loss clinic. I know I haven't had the interview yet but it sounds perfect! It isn't far way and it's part time so the hours are perfect. She said the job could turn into a full time position which would also be nice. I'd love the extra $$$$$$ lol. I really think I'd be able to relate to the clients who are trying to lose weight. Not only am I trying to lose the rest of my baby weight but I've gone to a weight loss clinic (run by the same company just down in Longview) and I was able to lose 40 lbs! I would love to help people lose weight and achieve their goals of weight loss! I don't want to get my hopes up about this job but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! Hopefully it goes well and I'll be sure to update everyone tomorrow after my interview.

Next week on the 26th is Carson's due date. I know it's going to be a very hard day for us but hopefully we'll be able to do something nice to remember Carson by. I miss him sooooo much :( I pray every night that Carson knows how much we love him and miss him.

Well I'm going to get off here and start a load of laundry. I need to wash my clothes that I'm going to wear to my interview tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to hear it went well! Good Luck Lady!