Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finals

Today I spent like 3 hours straight studying for my finals tomorrow. Well it's actually just one test but it's 250 questions and they give you 3.5 hours to take it. I'm soooo nervous. I'm taking online Medical Terminology and there's a lot of stuff that you have to memorize. Since I've had so much on my mind since my class started a couple weeks after Carson was born, that I've had a hard time just sitting down and studying. I do my homework and all my assignments and quizs with no problem but I HATE sitting down to memorize prefixes, suffixes and combining forms! I might study a little more tomorrow morning before I get on the computer and take the quiz. I'm lucky that I can look stuff up in my book or notes if I'm stuck on a question since it's an online class. Hopefully the final wont be too tough and I'll get a good grade. I can't wait to be done with school :) Well I better get to bed since I have a big test tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a good night and I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday. I can't wait to sleep in on the weekend! YAY!

No comments: