Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

Today is 2 weeks away from what would have been my due date. I would be 38 weeks pregnant right now. Its crazy to think about. It seems like Carson was born soooo long ago but tomorrow it will be 3 months since he was born. Life can change in an instant, and it's just not fair! It seems like evvverryooone is pregnant right now. A friend of Chris' from back home just had her baby on Monday. She was actually due around the time I was but had to have a c-section early. Tonight before we went to my friend Erin's house for dinner, I took an OPK and got my first positive result. I was sooo excited. Hopefully this will be the month! I really hope it happens for Tiffany this month too! I'm excited to be pregnant together. I really could use some good news right now. Then the baby would be due in August around Carson's birthday. We had fun catching up over at Erin's tonight. It was nice to hang out with friends. I have finals this week with school and I'm NOT looking forward to them. It's only one test but it's 250 questions and they give you 3.5 hours to take it. Hopefully I'll do good! After I'm done with this class I'll go back to Clover Park and register for Medical Terminology II and start that the first Monday in December. Well I just wanted to post a quick update before I go to bed. I'm going to finish watching Dog the Bounty Hunter....it makes me miss Hawaii !!!

No comments: