Monday, November 24, 2008

Update...



My interview went great and I'm supposed to hear back from her this week and see if she needs me to come back in for a second interview. I'm hoping I get the job! We'll see :)

This weekend we went to Packwood to visit my parents and go through Christmas stuff. They gave us a bunch of stuff that they don't have room for and I cooked the family an early Thanksgiving dinner since I've never been able to cook one for Chris before. We also took some pictures this weekend and we'll probably use the one I posted on here for our Christmas card. I'm excited for the holidays but sad at the same time since Carson should be here :( Our house is already all decorated for Christmas...we even have our tree up. I know it's early but since Chris got home right before Christmas last year we weren't able to put the tree up together so we were excited to do that together. Plus he's also big into Christmas like I am so we couldn't wait to decorate! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! Hopefully next year will be better :)

Tomorrow my period is due but I'm going to take a pregnancy test in the morning. I REALLY hope I get a positiive but I have a feeling I wont. I don't want to get my hopes up. I have some things that are similar to when I found out I was pregnant with Carson but each pregnancy is different. We could really use the good news this month since Carson was due the 26th but I just have a feng it's not going to happen :(

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and a safe trip if they're traveling anywhere! I better get off the computer...it's getting late and I'm really tired. Hopefully everyone has a good night :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hiya Lady! I hope that you get your BFP too! I am supposed to be Ovulating 12/1...so maybe I'll be able to give everyone a good Christmas gift! I also hope you get that job! Well keep me posted! :o)