Thursday, March 26, 2009

My appointment today!!!

I had my OB appointment today and it went great! The baby looks great and my placenta seems to have moved up. My doctor said that it only needs to move up a little more and he thinks by my next appointment April 23rd that it will be totally out of the way. So lets hope that happens!!! The baby had a strong heart beat and the doctor could even feel him kicking when he had the ultrasound wand thing on my stomach. He said "he's an active and strong little guy!". He flashed his boy parts for us again a couple times then shut his legs really quick lol. He's deff. a boy! No mistaking that!!! haha I asked my doctor if he still plans on inducing me and he said yes and probably at 39 weeks (which would be July 24th) but he said we'll probably start trying to naturally induce me as early as 36 weeks so my body will start to dilate and it will make the induction easier. I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet my little man! He's been moving soooo much lately. He's very active which is a relief! Tomorrow I'll be 22 weeks so we're coming up on the time that Carson passed away. I was 25 weeks with him when we found out he was gone :( My doctor said if I ever have any concerns to come in and he'll check on the baby which makes me feel a lot better. I don't have a bad feeling with this pregnancy like I did last time. With Carson I just KNEW something was wrong from the beginning. I miss him sooooooo much! Well I just wanted to update everyone on my appointment! I can't believe I'm already over half way done! YAY! Hope everyone has a great night!

No comments: