Friday, March 13, 2009

Lonely.

Lately I've been feeling so lonely. Since my next class doesn't start until April 6th I don't have anything to do all day. While Chris is at work I pretty much hang out at the house and do laundry or clean and that's about it. I only have a couple good friends here and I don't get to see them or hang out with them much so that doesn't help. Not to mention all my hormones aren't helping any haha. I've been sooooo moody lately and I always take it out on poor Chris! I'm surprised he comes home from work every night LOL. Today has also been 7 months since Carson was born so I've been having a tough time with that. I miss him so much! I just really wish he could be here with us. I still worry and freak out that the same thing will happen to this baby that did with Carson but I try to stay as positive as I can. It doesn't help to worry and I shouldn't be putting any added stress on myself. Well I just needed to vent a little. Hopefully it helps me to feel a little better and I wont feel so lonely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be lonely! call me up and ask to hang out! My computer is broken so we just have John's right now, so that's why I haven't been online much! Love you!