Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a......

BOY!!!!!! Yay! We are so excited! We're also veryyyyy happy/relieved that he's healthy and is right on track for his growth! He was so active and moving all over the place during the ultrasound and his heartbeat was 158. He even had the hiccups haha. It was so cute! They said my placenta is a little low so I have Low Lying Placenta Previa but the doctor was pretty certain that it wouldn't be a problem because it would move up on it's own. I go back to the ADC Clinic for another ultrasound to make sure that my placenta has moved up in 9 weeks. Tomorrow we're going down to the outlet malls to do some shopping for hte baby. I can't wait! Well just wanted to let everyone know that the baby is healthy and loosk great!

1 comment:

suzzanna said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!! Im happy to hear that every thing is going well and your baby is healthy and right on point. I'm waiting till the end of the month to go shopping I'll be around 24 wks. Its going to be so exciting!! Keep us posted :)