Sunday, March 22, 2009

The weekend is over :[

The weekend went by really fast! On Saturday we found a dresser for the baby's room on craigslist and went and picked it up. It's perfect! It's got a lot of room for his clothes and it's really sturdy. We're going to sand and paint it so I got it ready by cleaning it and sanatizing it lol. I can't wait to have it finished so we can put some of his clothes in it!! Today we re-organized our walk-in closet so we could fit more of Chris' Army stuff in there so it wont be in the baby's closet. It feels good to be getting things done! I can't wait to get started on the nursery! After we worked on the closet and rooms all day we decided to go get some take out. I've really been craving Thai food so we went to Chili Thai in Lacey (the ebst Thai place EVER!) and I got some Yellow Curry Chicken and some sticky rice. It was sooo good. I even have a ton left over so I can eat some tomorrow haha. Well I'm going to go watch some TV and then head to bed. I'm soooo tired. Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!

No comments: