Monday, March 9, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures! - 19 weeks












Here are a couple of the ultrasound pictures from my appointment on Friday. The first one is obviously of the boy parts lol and the second one is of his face. I can't wait for my next ultrasound. I love getting pictures!

We had a lot of fun baby shopping this weekend! On Saturday my mom and I were gone all day doing my baby registries. I registered at Target and Babies R Us. There is so much cute baby stuff out there! I think we're going to get a new crib from Babies R Us. I have the crib set up right now that was mine when I was a baby but I'm kind of nervous to use it because it's 23 years old and it's kind of wobbly. I'm excited to get started on the nursery! We're going to do a sports theme and I can't wait to get the bedding and all the accesories. It's going to be so cute! We wont be painting his room because we'll be moving into a bigger place on post but we will be buying the wall decals and wall hangings that match the bedding. I'm also going to put his name on the wall (when we decide on a name) with the wooden letters. There's so much to do before baby gets here! And so much you need lol.

Today Tiffany and I went to Costco for lunch lol. We got some hotdogs and I had a frozen yogurt. It was sooooo good! I'd been craving it haha. I think after payday we're going to go up to Tukwila to go shopping at Old Navy for maternity clothes. That'll be fun! Well I should probably get going. I have some laundry to do!

No comments: