Monday, March 2, 2009

4 days!

Until we find out what we're having!! YAY! I can't wait lol. Yesterday I got my hair cut. And I got a LOT cut off! I love it but I'm still getting used to it being this short haha. I'll have to take a picture and post it soon. :) I wanted to do something different since I always get my hair cut the same way and I deff. did something different this time! lol

I had another baby dream last night. This time Carson was in it too! He was like 2 years old though and was sooooo cute! I had just had another baby and it was a girl lol. It was a STRANGE dream though. I had a c-section and afterwards they didn't tell me if the baby was a boy or a girl and made me go sit out in my car and wait for her to be discharged lol. I hadn't even seen the baby yet! Chris came out to the car where Carson and I were and said it was a girl and he named her Sariah Grace (which I don't like...no offense to anyone lol). After that we had to pay $4,000 to get her discharged from the hospital haha. It was such a weird dream! So far all my baby dreams have been about girls so we'll see Friday I guess!

I can't stop thinking about Chris' upcoming deployment! I am so confused on what I'm going to do when he leaves. Do I stay on Ft. Lewis? Do I move to Longview? Do I move to Packwood?? lol It's sooo hard. Chris wants me to move to Packwood so I can save all my BAH so who knows what I'll do. I still have quite a while to decide so that's good.

Well I need to go work out on the treadmill so I'm gonna get off here.. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: