Friday, February 27, 2009

18 weeks!

Today I am already 18 weeks! I can't wait until my ultrasound on March 6th. One week to go until we find out what we're having! YAY! I keep having a feeling that it's going to be a girl but some how deep down I think it's another boy. If that makes sense lol. Honestly either way I don't care. I just want a healthy baby to bring home from the hospital! I can't believe I'm almost halfway done with my pregnancy! Woo Hoo! Hopefully this next week goes by fast!

Right now I am SOOOOOO annoyed with my neighbors dogs. I'm sitting in my bedroom which faces the backyard and their little yappy dogs have been outside barking NON-STOP for the last half hour! Last night it was 10:30 and we were sleeping when they decided to let their dogs outside and bark non-stop for over 20 minutes. I finally opened the window and told them to be quiet which only worked for like 2 minutes. I am so fed up with their barking. EVERY single time they let these dang dogs outside they bark non-stop. Not just once or twice the ENTIRE time they're out. It's sooo annoying. Last night I was tempted to go knock on their door and tell them to shut their dogs up. We've never really talked to them otherwise I would probably feel more comfortable talking to them about their dogs. I have two dogs myself so I understand barking dogs but I just can't stand dogs who bark allllll the damn time. It's horrible.

Ugh sorry just had to get that out lol. Tomorrow Chris and I are going to see Watchman on post because they're offering a free showing of it. We also need to get the oil changed in our car. Sunday we might go to the outlet malls and get Chris some new PT shoes at the Nike store. We might wait until next weekend to do that though because then we'll know what we're having so we can do some baby shopping since they have a Gymboree and Carters lol. Well I think I'm gonna get off here and yell at the annoying neighbor dogs. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: