Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally!

I finally have my ultrasound appointment made! My doctor wanted me to have it done early at 17.5 weeks to 18 weeks because of what happened with Carson. Well the ADC Clinic (where the ultrasounds are done) will not schedule you unless you're coming in at 19-22 weeks. They said in order for me to come in early my doctor would have to send them a referral and then the chief of that department or whatever would either approve or deny it. Well today my doctor called me and they DENIED it! I couldn't believe it! I guess my son being still born isn't a good enough reason for them. Who freaking knows! My doctor told me to call the clinic back and schedule one for 19 weeks and if I had any problems to let him know and he'd call in. So after waiting for the last 2 weeks for a date my ultrasound is going to be on Friday March 6th at 9:00 AM. I will be exactly 19 weeks that day. I'm excited and I'm not too bummed since it's only a week later than what my doctor had wanted. I was 19.5 weeks with Carson when we found out he was a boy. I'm excited but very very nervous at the same time for this appointment. The last time I had an ultrasound done at the ADC Clinic we found out Carson didn't have a heart beat. I can't pray enough that doesn't happen again! I was so freaked out at my last appointment when my doctor did an ultrasound that my heart was beating so fast and I felt like I was going to throw up. I was soooo relieved when he said there's the heart beat and then we got to listen to it. I really hope that this baby is healthy! I can't help but to worry about it! Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know that we finally have an appointment made!! :) YAY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

YEAY for your appt! I am sorry they denied it to be earlier though....