Friday, February 6, 2009

15 weeks!

Wow I can't believe I'm already 15 weeks pregnant! It's gone by fast so far! :) I've been feeling great! My morning sickness is basically gone. I feel a little icky in the mornings but as soon as I get up and eat some toast and make a strawberry banana smoothie I feel better. I've even been able to work out. I started working out again on Monday and so far I've worked out everyday (except yesterday). I'm excited to find out what we're having! I can't wait. Either way I don't care as long as the baby is healthy! I got to see Tiffany on Wednesday. We went out to lunch with Heather and it was a lot of fun! I'm so happy Tiffany and I get to be pregnant together! Our due dates are almost a month apart! :)

I've been a little stressed lately because I have finals next week for my Medical Terminology 2 class. This week I was busy finishing up my homework for the class and studying for my finals. When I'm done with my finals I'll have a little break from school because my next class wont start until the beginning of March. Woo Hoo!

Today we're heading up to my parents house so my dad can do our taxes for us. We'll stay there for the weekend then head back in the early afternoon on Sunday. They still have some snow up there so the dogs will be happy to play in the snow. They LOVE the snow! Last time we were there they had almost 4 feet of snow and the dogs would just sink in it when they tried to walk lol. Well I better get going I need to pack for the weekend and get everything ready to go so we can head out when Chris gets off work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: