Friday, February 20, 2009

$$$

Today we got our tax return money back! I would loooove to put it all in savings but we need to get new tires for our car :( I called around and the best deal I found was at Discount Tires, so we have an appointment there tomorrow at 10:00. It's going to cost well over $500.00 which is CRAZY, but we need new tires badly. At least we're getting it out of the way now lol.

Today I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I've been feeling great! I had slacked off on my work outs this week while my parents were visiting so today I got back to working out. I went on my treadmill for 30 minutes and I had so much energy afterwards. I usually work out Mon-Fri but I think since I slacked off this week I'll work out Saturday and Sunday too. I need to really commit to this so I stay in shape as much as possible while pregnant lol. And I've heard that by working out it makes labor easier...which would be nice! haha. I guess you could say it's my New Years resolution.

Oh, I almost forgot! I am soooo freaking excited! One of my best friends Christy who moved to Colorado at the end of October is going to be coming home to visit! She should be here this weekend and I am so excited to hang out with her and see her kiddos! They've gotten so big! It will be awesome to have Tiffany, Christy and I hanging out again! Just like the old days lol. I can't wait!! Well I just wanted to post before I watch some news and head to bed. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: