Sunday, February 22, 2009

Headaches

Pregnancy headaches are the WORST. The past week or so I've been getting a headache...well more like a migraine every single day and they last for hours! Today it's been horrible. I've had it for almost 6 hours now and my head is just pounding. I've always gotten bad migraines but these are by far worse. Luckily I am over my morning sickness and I have more energy but these headaches are not fun! I've also had a lot of back pain lately which makes sleeping difficult. I've been thinking about getting a pregnancy pillow but for now I've been using a body pillow when I sleep to try and make me more comfortable. People are starting to be able to tell that I'm pregnant and not fat haha. Today I got a sandwhich at Subway and the woman working there asked if I was having a boy or a girl. When I told her we don't find out until March 6th she said she thinks I'm having a girl because I'm carrying low but I could be having a boy because of the shape of my belly lol. So who knows! I just can't wait to find out! I love shopping haha. Well I think I'm going to go lay down and try to get this headache to go away. I just hope it's gone by morning so I can work out! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

I totally feel ya on the back pain and headaches!!! I haven't tried a body pillow yet... good tip!! :)