Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve! We went to dinner with John and Tiffany to celebrate Tiffany's birthday. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was amazing as usual! lol I ate waaaayyyy too much though. I was seriously so full, so by the time we got home I fell asleep by 10:45 haha. Chris fell asleep as soon as we got home so neither of us made it until midnight. How sad. I feel like we're old people! Last night I had a dream that I went to my next doctor's appointment and they were doing the ultrasound and I got to see the baby. I was crying because I had eaten so much at the Cheesecake Factory that my baby now weighed 5 lbs. and 1 oz. and I still have 6 months to go! lol It was such a weird dream. I really hope the baby ends up weighing closer to what I did when I was born. I was 7 lbs. 12 oz. and Chris was 10 lbs. 9 oz! I've really had some crazy dreams since I've been pregnant. I did when I was pregnant with Carson too. And sometimes I have like 3 of them a night! It's pretty entertaining! So far in one of my dreams the baby has been a boy. I just can't wait to find out what we're having! Tiffany and I will have to go shopping!!!!!! Well I better get off here and finish my homework. Hopefully everyone has had a great start to 2009!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hello lady! How have you been!? I am sorry about your weird dreams!