Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rain, Rain Go AWAY!!!!

I HATE all this rain! Today it actually didn't rain much and this afternoon it was sunny and nice. But the past few days have been horrible and there's a lot of flooding going on! There's a 20 mile stretch of I-5 that's been closed because it's flooded! I've been really worried about my parents because they had 4 feet of snow and now that it's melting and the creeks are flooding there's going to be some baddddd floods up there! So far everythings okay with them. They lost power for a while yesterday and two of their sheds have flooded but my dad said it isn't too bad. He's got flood insurance so they're good.

Yesterday Chris' best friend Eric flew in from Ohio. What a time for him to come visit lol. He'll think that it's true about the rain in Washington haha. Tomorrow it's not supposed to rain so we're heading to Seattle to show him around. We'll take him to Pike's Place Market and the Space Needle. He doesn't even know what the Space Needle is! Other than that we'll probably just walk around then head home early enough to beat the Friday traffic! Tomorrow night we're going to Famous Dave's for dinner and John and Tiffany are going to come too! I'm excited to see them! I'm glad I wont be the only girl...or the only preggo! haha I've been actually feeling pretty good. I haven't really been sick the last couple days but I still have a big appetite. Right now my craving is ice cream lol. I've always liked ice cream but I hardly ever eat it...even when I was a kid. I never craved it with my last pregnancy so this is a new thing for me lol. I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and I'm excited for my appointment next week on the 15th! I get another ultrasound and we'll hopefully be able to hear the baby's heart beat this time. They were able to pick up Carson's when he was just barley 11 weeks and I'll be 11 weeks and 6 days. With Carson they found it right away too. Like as soon as they put the thingy on my stomach lol. They were surprised because they said at that young it usually takes them a while to find it. His heart beat was always easy to find though :) He was just difficult on ultrasounds and liked to hide from the techs haha. Well I better get off here. I think I'm actually going to go have some ice cream haha. Have a great night!!

No comments: