Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pregnancy Journals

Early this morning we dropped Eric off at the airport then came home to sleep some more before getting up and getting ready for church. Today just Chris and I went because poor Tiffany wasn't feeling good. Hopefully she's not starting to get morning sickness! It's not fun at all and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone lol. After church we stopped at Barnes and Noble to look for a pregnancy journal. Tiffany had showed me hers at dinner the other night and I really liked it. There's a lot of fill in the blanks which the other ones didn't have. They only had one left so I snatched it up! I'm soooo glad I got it! When we got home I started writing in it and it took me over an hour! I like how it's also an organizer! I know it's early but I already started marking off the things we have for the baby. I just marked off the big items not the clothing ones. I can't wait to find out what we're having and start putting the nursery together!! It's so exciting! Today I'm 11 weeks and 2 days. My doctor's appointment is this Thursday and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. We'll hopefully get to hear the heart beat at this appointment and we're also having an ultrasound which will be fun and a not so fun pap haha. I just worry that they wont be able to find the heart beat like they did with Carson. I try not to worry about it but it's hard not to. I just have to keep reminding myself that each pregnancy is different and we don't have any reason to believe that this one wont go smoothly. I just can't wait to bring our healthy baby home from the hospital with us! :) So far the pregnancy seems to already be going by kind of fast! I'm going to call the ADC clinic this Friday to try and make an appointment for my level 2 ultrasound where we'll find out the sex! The nurse told me to call early at 12 or 13 weeks instead of 14 to 15 since I'm having my ultrasound earlier. Hopefully the lady wont argue with me and will just make me an appointment and not tell me to call back! Well I'm gonna go let the dogs outside. Hopefully everyone had a GREAT weekend!!

No comments: