Sunday, January 4, 2009

Relaxing weekend

Today Chris and I went to church with John and Tiffany. I'm soooo glad we went! Tiffany and I have been wanting to go but first there was the snow stopping us, then Chris and I were out of town visiting family for the holidays. I'm hoping that we continue going every week. Chris already told me that he would. I feel like since God has blessed us with this pregnancy that I really need to keep going to church so I can keep my faith in him strong. It will really help to ease my mind throughout this pregnancy.

This weekend has been really relaxing. Yesterday I finished up some homework and went to have dinner with Erin and hang out. It was a lot of fun and hopefully we'll get to hang out again soon! We went to Borders before dinner and I got a new book called Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and it's soooo good! I started reading it last night and it's hilarious! She tells you the truth about pregnancy and everything is soooo true lol. Today I'll probably start on my homework for next week and read some more of my new book. Tomorrow I want to get all of our Christmas decorations put away and Tuesday I'll clean the house since Eric flys in on Wednesday. Eric is Chris' best friend from back home (Ohio) and we're excited that he's coming out! We're trying to think of some fun things to do while he's here. We'll obviously take him around Seattle and hopefully up to Mt. Rainier but we'll see. He's only here for 5 days so who knows what the guys will want to do. Well I better get off here and start some homework. I'm going to try to get next weeks homework all done by Tuesday night so I wont have to worry about it while Eric's here. Hopefully everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments: