Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Carson's 5 month angel-versary

Yesterday was 5 months since Carson was born! It seems like it's gone by so fast but at the same time it seems like it was forever ago. We miss him soooo much! Sometimes I still can't believe he's gone. We have LOTS of pictures of him all over the house which is really comforting. Whenever I miss him I just go look at his pictures or go through his memory box. We have his little hat he wore in the hospital and his hospital brace lets and everything. I'm so thankful the hospital gave us the memory box because it's REALLY nice to have!

The last couple days I had actually been feeling pretty good. I worked out 30 minutes on the eliptical each day and had a lot of energy afterwards. Today I woke up and threw up twice. I've felt like crap all day. Nothing sounds good to me so I've eaten a lot of Otter Pops lol. I'm really craving some blueberries since I saw them on a commercial. lol I LOVE fruit! Right now I have a really bad headache that I've had for about an hour now and I'm just exhausted. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good nights sleep tonight since the neighbors stupid dog was barking and woke me up at 6 this morning!! Well I just wanted to write a quick update. I'm going to lay down and maybe try to take a short nap to see if that will help my headache to go away! Tomorrow's my doctor's appointment so I'm sure I'll write an update afterwards! :)

No comments: