Sunday, October 26, 2008

An update

I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd give everyone an update on what's been going on. Yesterday I turned 22. I had a great birthday! I have the best friends and family in the world! This was the first time since Chris and I have been together that he's been here for my birthday. He missed the first 2 because he was in Iraq. So it was really nice to have him here for it :) We went out to dinner on my birthday with my best friends and their husbands and my parents came along too. They came to visit me and bring me some presents which is always nice haha. I was hoping that I was going to be pregnant because my period was 2 days late. It would have been the best birthday present EVER but it decided to show up the day before my birthday. At least now I know how long my cycle is. Even though it probably wont be the same next month! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Just a check up with my high risk OB since I didn't have one after I had Carson. I've got a few questions to ask so hopefully he can help me out with figuring out my cycle and give me some answers! Christy is leaving on Tuesday. I still can't believe their moving to Colorado. I'm so sad. What are Tiffany and I going to do without her? No matter where we live we'll always be best friends. I think Tiffany and I need to plan a trip to Colorado VERY soon for a visit! I'm getting excited for the holiday's but as they get closer and closer I keep thinking about my due date. I was due November 26th the day before Thanksgiving. I would be 36 weeks pregnant right now. So I'm having a hard time with that. Hopefully it will get easier with time. I want to do something nice on my due date for Carson but I haven't decided what yet. Well I just wanted to write an update on everything that's been going on with me lately. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I tend to jump from subject to subject. Oh well. I'm going to get off here and go lay in bed and watch some TV. I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Yuck. Goodnight!

No comments: