Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm not losing any weight...

So lately I've been trying to lose weight. It hasn't been going too well. I had been working out EVERY day but then I kinda slacked off for a week . Now that I got the Wii Fit for my birthday I've gotten back to working out everyday. I'm going to try to do the Wii Fit in the morning, along with the eliptical and then do the Wii Fit again at night. I really haven't been eating bad at all so I'm pretty frustrated that I haven't lost any weight. I'm just staying the same (which is better than gaining). I used to do LA Weight Loss and it helped to write down everything I was eating. So here it goes...if anyone reading this knows anything about diet and exercise feel free to give me some tips haha. This is what I ate all day yesterday: Breakfast - fat free vanilla yogurt with granola. Lunch - turkey and swiss sandwhich with tomatos, (I buy the Sara Lee 45 calorie a slice whole wheat bread) and a mini bag of French Onion Sunchips. Dinner - BBQ pork chop, green beans, pasta and a garden salad with a little dressing. I know it's not the best to eat Sun Chips but it was one of the small 1 oz. bags and the pasta I had with dinner I just had a small amount. The serving size on the box was 1 cup and I probably had a 1/4 of a cup serving. Anyways I've just been frustrated lately so I thought this might help to write about it. I'm hoping that by losing weight it will help me to not only be healthier but also maybe get pregnant faster. Who knows! Well Ii'm going to go do the Wii Fit now...Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Erin, Gus & Lucas said...

Maybe you need to give your body a jumpstart. Try going off of real sugar for a week or two. What my Dad does is kinda like the Suzanne Summers diet (..I know..). You don't eat real sugar, only Splenda when you must, eat fresh fruit at lease an hour before a meal, (same with whole wheat breads), then you can eat whatever you want for meals (as long as you don't include fruit or breads with it). Something about breaking all that up helps break down and process the carbs better.
Or maybe try doing a cleanser. Doesn't always sound like fun, but afterwards you really do feel better. You can do that in pill form, liquids or soup.