Monday, October 6, 2008

Losing weight...

I feel soooooo obese right now! I did really good losing weight after Carson was born and now it seems like I'm stuck at the same weight no matter how much I work out, and how healthy I eat! I'll admit that last week I only worked out twice but before that I was working out every single day...sometimes twice a day and nothing! I just want to scream! lol it's sooo annoying! I can fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans but they are waaaayyy too tight haha. Nothing I could wear in public! I bought one new pair of jeans at the beginning of September and they fit perfect. Now they're way too big but I'm in between sizes so I have no choice but to wear them. I'm obviously gaining muscle but it's just frusterating to not see the numbers on the scale going down. I'm going to have to work out hard this week! Anyways I just wanted to right about my frustration with losing weight! I'm going to go watch Prison Break with Chris and then head to bed. It seems like I can never get enough sleep these days! I'm super excited about tomorrow though! I'm hanging out with TC2.....we're going to Costco! It's gonna be fun...as always! Goodnight!!

No comments: