Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Worth the weight

I've always been the type where if I gain weight I'd freak out then diet and work out like crazy! So far with this pregnancy I've gained about 20 lbs and I'm about a week away from being 7 months. My doctor wants me to gain about 35 pounds. At first I was freaking out thinking I'd gain too much too soon but my doctor says I'm fine. For once in my life I'm not counting calories and I know that this little guy is going to be well worth all the weight! Ahhhh I can't wait for July to get here so I can meet him!

1 comment:

suzzanna said...

Yeah I too have gained weight I started off at 130 at the beginning and I'm now 150. I'm now 7 mths so I know theres even more pounds coming LOL at like you say it is sooooooooo worth it! And I too can't wait till July