Friday, April 24, 2009

26 weeks!

Today I'm 26 weeks! Woo hoo! Almost to the 3rd trimester! I can't beleive how fast this pregnancy is going. Thursday I had an OB appointment and everything went great. Jaxson is doing amazing and has been kicking and moving like crazy. I just love it! After my appointment I got my Rhogam shot and took the 1 hour Glucose Test. The orange drink wasn't too bad but it was so sweet and sugary that I felt sick afterwards lol. I'm hoping I don't have to go back for the 3 hour test lol. Chris thinks the Glucose Test made Jaxson hyper because he was kicking like crazy for the rest of the day. I can see him moving from the outside now so that's really cool. Chris felt him kick for the first time last night! He still hasn't seen my belly move yet though lol.

This last week has been really nerve wrecking for us because we lost Carson at 25 weeks. We've finally made it to 26 weeks and I just pray that everything goes smoothly with this baby. We know Carson is up in Heaven watching over us all. I have a good feeling about this pregnancy. Well I'm going to go watch some TV with Chris. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments: