Monday, April 6, 2009

My new class...

Today I started my new class. I'm taking Basic Medical Transcription. I'm already NOT liking it... AT ALL. lol It looks VERY difficult and there's TONNNNS of homework. When I was reading the information section about the course it said that the homework will take 15-20 hours a week! That's just crazy! It takes the same amount of time as a part time job! I can't believe it. Hopefully it wont be too tough and I'll do okay with it. I think I'm so scared about it because I'm having to use a new website and not the one I used with my other classes, so I'm not used to it. Hopefully it wont take long and I'll be able to catch on to the new site. I'm nervous about it though lol.

Other than starting my new class everything else is pretty much the same lol. We've finally decided on a name for the baby! His name will be Jaxson Scott. We aren't sure if we'll spell it Jaxson or Jackson yet but I just love the name! Scott is my brothers middle name. Jaxson has been moving around like crazy lately. He's so much more active than little Carson was. My next appointment is the 23rd of this month and I'm anxious to see if my placenta has moved all the way up. Hopefully it has!

I can't believe Carson has been gone for almost 8 months. We miss him so much! I think about him several times a day every day. I can't help but to wonder what he'd look like or what his personality would be like. I just wish we would have had more time with him. I just know that he's our little angel in Heaven and he's watching over us and his little brother.

Well I just wanted to post a quick update! I better get back to my homework since I have so much of it! Ughh....

No comments: