Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frustrated

3 months before this class started I was told that I needed to purchase a Wav Player and that the bookstore doesn't sell them so I had to get it online. About a month before the class started I called the school and asked if it was okay to order it because I wanted it to be here on time with shipping and everything. The woman I spoke with told me not to get it yet because I needed to wait until my teacher told me which one to get. So I waited. Monday my class started and all my homework for this week is due Sunday by midnight. Well guess what?! One of my assignments requires the Wav Player that I DON'T have! I emailed my teacher Monday and asked if I could buy it yet and she never replied! She says allow up to 24 hours for a response and I've emailed her twice and haven't heard back from her! Today I had to call the school and they said that I shouldn't have been told to wait to buy it but they'll have the teacher contact me to tell me which one to get. I'm still waiting to hear from her. I don't want my assignments to be turned in late because I don't have the Wav Player! Ughh...sooooo annoying!

Besides being stressed and frustrated with school everything else is going pretty good. Chris is trying to decide if he's going to re-enlist or not. He has to make up his mind by August because he's supposed to get out of the Army in November. As of right now I think he's going to re-enlist but we wont get any $$$ for it because the Army is all out of money for bonuses so that sucks! lol. The baby seems to be doing great and I'm excited for my next appointment! Well I better get going. I'm going to finish up the last few assignments I have that I can do without the Wav Player! Hope everyone has had a great week!

No comments: