Monday, April 13, 2009

Soooo stressed

Today has been 8 months since Carson was born. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I miss him so much! I really wish he was here with us. I kept thinking of him on Easter and I just pray that he knows how much we love and miss him. I love you baby boy!!

School is pretty stressful. The homework takes so much time and it's not the easiest. I can't wait to be done with this class! My teacher still hasn't responded to any emails so that's really annoying. I think I'm going to call the school tomorrow and see what's up. She did reply to one email but didn't answer the questions I needed answer so what was the point? On a good note I found out from a classmate that I don't have to buy the piece of equipment for the class if I don't want to. So that saves $170 bucks! I'm still waiting to hear back from my teacher though to see if that's true. I'm hoping the class will go by fast since it's keeping me so busy! I'll be done sometime mid-end June. Woo hoo! I think I still have at least 2 classes left after that though.

The baby has been moving so much lately! I can't believe how active he is! I love it though! I never got to feel Carson, so this is just amazing. Today I was able to feel him kick on the outside of my belly for the first time. I've thought I've felt it before but this was deff. a kick that you could feel on the outside lol. I'm excited that we've agreed on his name but we can't decide on how to spell Jaxon. It will probably either be Jaxon or Jaxson. I'm hoping the next 3 months go by fast. I can't wait to meet him! Tiffany gets to find out what she's having this Thursday and I can't wait!! I'm so excited for her! She's gonna be a great momma and I can't wait for our play dates with the babies!

Chris is trying to decide if he'll re-enlist or not. There's a couple of other jobs he interested in so we'll see if he decides to get out or stay in. Either way I'll support him. It'd be nice to have him home all the time and not worry about deployments so theirs pros and cons to staying in. He was talking to my uncle this weekend at the Easter dinner about getting out. We'll see what he decides. He has until August to make up his mind.

Well I just wanted to post an update. I better get back to some homework. I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter!

1 comment:

suzzanna said...

I'm happy to hear how active your little one is :) I too felt the baby first hard kick on my side. Now she is every where LOL Hopefully the months to come pass by quickly I know you can't wait to meet you little Jaxon/Jaxson. Oh and good work on the homework you turned in.And good luck in whatever decison your hubby decides to make (re-enlisting)