Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Missing Chris

Chris left yesterday for Oregon and he'll be gone for 11 days. I already miss him so much lol. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant and emotional lol. I mean hello I did a 15 month deployment I can do 11 freaking days! haha I feel like I'm being a big baby. I just can't wait for him to get home! I think I'll keep myself busy with homework and getting ready for the baby. I'll also probably go and visit my parents so my mom and I can go to Yakima and visit my great aunt. The only nice thing about him being gone is I've been ablet to sleep in LOL. I don't have to hear his alarm going off every morning at 5 am. Today I slept in until 9 and that's the latest I've slept since I got pregnant! It felt nice haha. Well I think I'm going to go start reading my new book :)

No comments: