Monday, May 18, 2009

So much to do!

Ahhhhhh. I feel like I have so much to do! I have a ton of homework that needs to be done and I really don't feel like doing any of it lol. Oh well what can you do? I still have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for Jaxon and I only have like 74 days left! Well heck it's even less than that because I'm being induced early. We've got a lot to get done in these last 2 months!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm a little nervous to go. It's my first one that I'll have to go alone to because Chris has a class and can't come :( I'm kinda worried about Jaxon because he hasn't moved much the last 2 days. I've felt him a couple times this morning but he's usually soooo active. I'm sure everything will be okay I just need to stop freaking out! Well I better get back to my homework! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

suzzanna said...

Try not to worry about Jaxon I am sure he's doing fine. I too found myself worrying when I didnt feel Genesis move as much as she use to I even wrote about it in my blog. I kept checking her heart beat and it was 150+. Maybe Jaxon is just running out of room in there and thats probably why he is not as active as he was. Make sure you let your doctor know your concerns he so he can put you on the fetal monitor.


Best Wishes

Suzzanna