Sunday, January 25, 2009

An update!!

Sorry I haven't written in a while! I was out of town for almost a week visiting my brother for his birthday! It was also my cousin Emily's birthday so we had a big family dinner. It was nice to see everyone and catch up! I got to see my nephews who I haven't seen in almost 3 years (long story lol) and spend some much needed time with my little cousin Brooke. I can't believe how big she's getting. She's 6 and acts like she's 14 haha. She's sooooo excited about the baby coming. She can't wait! She keeps telling me she's going to be a big sister even though I tell her she's going to be a big cousin! I took care of her 24/7 for a year while we lived together and we've always been really close so she feels like this baby is going to be her sibling haha. Crazy kid!

I've been feeling a little better but the past few days I have felt soooo sick! I've had the worst headaches that last for hours and I feel like I'm going to puke all day long. It hasn't been fun lol. I'm hoping my morning sickness goes away very soon because with Carson it stopped at like 14 weeks. I just woke up one day and felt great! I can't wait for that day to come again haha. My friend Ellen sent us a BEAUTIFUL blanket for Carson that she made! It is sooo gorgeous! I'll have to take a picture of it and post it on here. She's so sweet! On the back she put "Carson 8-13-08". I love love love the blanket! We really appreciate it! Well I better get off here. I need to run to the store. We're having our friends Monica and Travis over for a movie night so I'm going to go pick up some snacks! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

No comments: